Giving to Re-church North America
We are thankful for our friends and ministry partners who financially support the ministries of CBM. Our Donor Services Department is here to serve and assist you with stewardship opportunities which will result in life-changing decisions for Christ.
Avenues for Giving
- Give a Gift Online – CBM’s online giving service is a secure HTTPS connection which enables you to manage your own account information. You can update your credit card or checking account information, change your recurring donation dates and frequency, or increase/decrease your donation amounts. You can also choose to support CBM, CBM missionaries, or projects. After each donation you will receive an e-mail verifying your donation was received.
- By mail – The mail is still a very secure method for giving. Our goal is to process each gift the day it is received and send your receipt within 48 hours of processing. Be sure to make your check or money order payable to Continental Baptist Missions (CBM). If you’ve never given to CBM, contact us. We will send you a Support Declaration Form that allows you to specify the missionary or fund for which your support is intended.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – We encourage the check-free, electronic method of giving if you want to give on a monthly basis. Simply email or call the Business Manager and a Support Declaration with EFT Form authorizing CBM to debit your account for the specified amount will be sent to you.
- Planting Partners – This ministry needs faithful friends who will pray and give on a consistent basis. We call them Planting Partners because they are intimate Partners in the church planting ministry across North America. Our Partners move the heart of God through prayer and their gifts provide reliable service to our churches and missionaries. A great group to join!
- Memorial Gift – You can provide a lasting legacy by giving a gift in memory of a friend or loved one who has gone on to be with the Lord. Giving to remember or honor an anniversary, birthday or any other special day in the life of your loved ones is another way to invest for eternity. All memorial gifts are used to provide services for CBM missionaries.
- Planned Giving – We are happy to provide professional help with your estate planning (wills, trusts and annuities) at no charge. Please call our business office with any questions.
- Non-Cash Gifts – You may want to donate appreciated assets in the form of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or various tangible properties. We gladly welcome your gifts, but please contact our business office to be certain of the IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts.
We’re here to help with your giving needs!
- Shawn Bowers – Business & Donor Services Manager | sbowers AT cbmoffice DOT org
CBM is an exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to CBM are qualified for Federal and, in some cases, State income tax deductions, as allowed by law.